For the Love of Ugly Breakfasts




Good morning, Beauties!

If you have ever talked to me or watched any of my live vlogs on Instagram you know I am constantly talking about food, eating, and the next time I’m going to eat food.

I don’t know that I’m a “foodie” but I do spend a large portion of each day eating, preparing, and thinking about food🤣 I do have to pay attention to certain things, like gluten and dairy, and I like to eat as much healthy food as I can.

One of my absolute favorite ways to incorporate extra veggies into my day is by making a big, ugly scramble for breakfast. Now, I don’t intend for it to look unattractive, but by nature, it just turns out that way.

For this breakfast, I started with three baby bella mushrooms, a quarter of a yellow sweet pepper, and a handful of chopped onion. Into a pan with olive oil to get all soft and golden.

**********************************************************************************
^^^Did you know I specialize in Natural Beaded Rows™ Extensions? Click here for your free consultation !!!^^^
**********************************************************************************

I scrambled two eggs, added a bit of s&p and poured into my pan of veggies. I let it set up a bit before scooching it around the pan. I mix it up and then while if finishes cooking, put some toast under the broiler (I don't use the family toaster due to cross contamination.) My favorite is by Canyon Bakehouse, the Gluten Free Ancient Grain is scrumptious!

Sometimes I add in deli ham, or Canadian bacon, or leftover bacon. But this type of scramble is a delicious, filling meal for anytime of day, and it is an easy way to get extra veggies into my day! And so delicious!!! What's your favorite Ugly Breakfast???

 


Comments

Popular Posts