THE 1990'S--LOVE THE MUSIC, HATE THE MAKEUP

Reasonable Replica of me in 1997
Flash Back Friday!!!

Whoa, Beauties!!

Don't let this photo startle you--nobody was injured in the making of this look!! Let me tell you just a little story...

One of my friends posted a thread on my FB timeline, wondering when this type of tiny-clip-multi-section style was going to come back. All in jest, of course, since none of us are able to get our hair done with salons mandated closed. I told her that I probably still had some of these gems in my drawer, since I am a Trying-To-Recover-Beauty-Hoarder. LOL

Sure enough, I found a handful of the tiny clips and got to work on my hair. Then, I realized it would have a more complete effect if I followed through with one of my signature makeup looks from the era, circa 1997-2002. Mind you, this is only one questionable phase my style went through over the last few decades.

Thankfully, I have finally found my signature style, and it has nothing to do with tiny butterfly clips all over my head, or brown lipliner. I love long, natural looking hair, and classic, pretty makeup--hopefully I don't look anything like in the picture on a normal day!!

What is your biggest style regret? Comment Below!!! And if you're wondering how I love my hair so much, it's because of Natural Beaded Rows Extensions. Click here to learn more!

I hope you have the best day!
Lindsay

Comments

Popular Posts