Lived-In Color

Love the color you live in!


Hello, Beauty!

So glad you've popped in to see what's going on with Beauty By Lindsay. You may have noticed I did not have a new post last week...I can only say that I literally forgot what day of the week it was!

Poor excuse? Perhaps! But in all reality, it happens, and I have given myself some space for grace when it comes to my somewhat rigid posting schedule. I know, you're busy, too. Thanks for understanding!

What I want to talk about today is Lived-In Color. If you've poked around my website or social media at any point over the last two years, you recognize this term. Actually, anywhere there is hair information has this term somewhere these days!

But you may not know exactly what that means. And I'm going to share what I mean when I tell you I specialize in Lived-In Color.

Basically, I've realized over my twenty-year long career, that I have an approach to hair color that allows you to not be a slave to the salon every 4 weeks. I have always appreciated the fact that you have a full schedule, and a monthly color appointment can quickly seem like an uncomfortable obligation!

I have always tried to create a color plan that creates a soft grow-out with maximum longevity. With this in mind, I generally use a lower level of developer, and use strategically placed highlights or lowlights every few visits. I want your color to be very similar in between salon appointments, not fresh and sharp day one, and flat and dull by the day before you see me again.

The biggest thing I love about the idea of Lived-In Color, is that it is always believable. Once a blonde, always a blonde? Maybe! But really, I use the suggestion of your natural color, and create the most flattering version of it possible!! This is so you really feel like you're living in your own color! Cool, huh?

Think you're a good fit for Lived-In Color with me at Strands Salon? Awesome! Click this link to request an appointment today! 

Click here if you are ready to learn more about Natural Beaded Rows™ Extensions!!

Comments

Popular Posts