Changing Your Story



Erin wears 22" NBR™ Extensions. Click here to learn more!


Hello, Beauties!

I could not wait to share this transformation with you! With being "released" from lockdown after 10 LONG WEEKS, it feels so good to be back in the salon slingin' hair!

But things are very different from when we left in March. We are still in the middle of a global pandemic, we are still very uncertain about what our industry will look like in the coming months and years, and there is still the fact that we are up close and personal to a multitude of people every week, risking our own exposure.

But, still...

I want to look beyond the fear, and the PPE/safety restrictions I have to follow now, all the unknowns and what ifs, and consider something.

My story is what I make of it. My story is my perspective on any given situation. If I look at things with a negative mindset, that is where my path will take me. Masks in NBR™ photos? That won't look the same! How do I reach my target market if my girls are wearing masks?

(This is where my story changes) I don't even see the masks anymore! I am helping my guests look and feel beautiful WHILE protecting them and MYSELF!!

All I see is a beautiful woman feeling her best, thanks to the abilities and skills I have worked countless hours over decades to refine and perfect!

See how easy that was? Try it for yourself! And if your story involves your hair or confidence, click here to change your story with NBR™ Extensions!




Comments

Popular Posts