Endless Summer Glow

 Hello, Beauties!!!


Can you even believe it's October already? Where in this 2020 time warp did August and September go? I do love Autumn where I live, but it's such a short season--and I know what's waiting for me on the other side!!

I am a golden-glow of summer kind of girl for sure, so in order to try to keep it going as long as possible, I'm always on the hunt for luminizers, bronzers, glowtions, potions, and the like. I haven't landed on a self-tan routine that I'm in love with yet, but that's next on my list before we get much farther into the season. I'd love to know what your faves are!

I'm currently obsessed with a quick, easy, glowy makeup routine that makes me feel polished and luminous AND gets me out of the house on time! I found my new favorite glow product in the Fall Fab Fit Fun box, and I'm sure you'll love it, too! 

Brand: The Beauty Crop

Product: Glow Milk Illuminating Milk for Face & Body in Blind Date

Website/Link: https://thebeautycrop.com/products/glow-milk-dropper-liquid-highlighter

Favorite Bits: Cruelty Free, with coconut and argan oils for silky hydrated feel. Blends really well, buildable color and highlight. 

Least Favorite Bits: It smells a bit funky--I definitely thought it would smell like summer!

Favorite Way To Use: I love applying a few dots on each cheek, forehead, chin, and collarbones onto moisturized skin. Then I apply concealer over, and add a few more dots to highlight cheeks, etc.

 

Here's my little routine in video form!

 

 

I'd love to hear what you think!

xx, Lindsay


Comments

Popular Posts