Hustle and Grind--A Study in Entrepreneurism

Erin rocking 2 Rows of 22" NBR®

 

The moment you think you've got things figured out, you're ready for the next challenge. Even if you don't feel ready, because OH MY Gosh, you're tired...

If you have that thing inside of you that makes your gears grind when you're creating or trying to improve, level up, scale...you're probably an entrepreneur.

I never used to consider what I do as entrepreneurship, I do hair. But how much less credit could I possibly give myself?? I don't just "do hair." I am a marketer, a closer, a leader...and a business builder, grower, changer, brander. And my business happens to create the most seamless, believable, beautiful, confidence boosting hair transformations possible.

I've been training in Natural Beaded Rows Extensions for almost three years. I've continued with all the variations of their education programs because I want to be the best at my craft. And to be the best at what I do, I need to surround myself with the best at what they do...So I've worked consistently since I started learning NBR with an all-in mindset.

IT HAS NOT ALWAYS BEEN EASY. But the payoff will be me becoming one of the first officially Licensed NBR Artists. And to me, that is the sweet, potent ambrosia of accomplishment.

Once I complete my graduation requirements, I know I will feel some sense of relief. But the crazy part is that I'm already working on several other projects that will keep pushing my business to grow! Sometimes I think there must be something wrong with me, but that's just me listening to my fear, or other people's opinions. I know that I'm supposed to be building and growing, but it will be nice to take a step back to appreciate all the work I've done to get to this next chapter. BUT I WILL NEVER STOP MOVING AND PUSHING!

That's the point of all the hustle and grind. It has to light you up, and you have to take the time to enjoy the rewards it brings you. Own that shit! And if you need a little boost of confidence, maybe it's time for some NBR® in your life!!

Comments

Popular Posts