Winds of Change

photo: Honor Photography LLC

 

I like to take my time with change. I generally follow fairly precise routines, and tasks generally have a pretty set way of happening. It’s fair to say I resist change, altogether.

 

Not because I don’t see the opportunity for growth exhilarating, but rather my core value has always been stability. Safety. Security. Certainty. Loyalty. Unity. All or nothing.

 

I’m sure a lot of that goes back to childhood, but that craving for structure and certainty is also deeply rooted in my brain. I tend to feel a high level of anxiety when things seem untethered, and even physical consequences from too much stress.

 

Why on earth would I share this with you? Mostly because not a lot of people will actually read this, tbh, but I feel better when I write about things that matter to me, or that I’m trying to work through. And I am working through unrealistic feelings of loyalty and unity toward a business decision. What the eff am I even talking about?

 

I’m learning something new, that I’ve wanted to bring into my business for a long time, and it’s only going to level up my capacity and guest experience. So what exactly is my problem?

 

It just takes me a little bit to realize that I’m truly the only person that any of this matters to, (other than my family), and that nobody is going to be mad at me for making proper business decisions that help me succeed in an even greater way. Or that I’ll be able to help even more women feel their absolute best. Hmm. That’s all.

 

Follow along to see what I’m up to now. And click this link to connect!

Comments

Popular Posts