How To Know You're Ready For Hair Extensions

 

Choosing the perfect weft colors

Hair extensions have been around forever, and "handtied" extension methods are having quite their moment right now. Everyone has a "method," and if you ask any stylist who does hair extensions, they have a strong opinion as to the "right" one.

I don't really care what type of hair extensions you choose (lie, you should pick me as your stylist so I can give you the most amazing experience ever😉,) but in all reality, you need to be sure you're prepared for the maintenance and proper home care. Hair extensions, especially the high end luxury extensions I offer, are not a NEED. They are a WANT, that quickly feel like a necessity. But they are a luxury that requires both time and financial investment.

How do you know if you're ready for extensions? I always start with a consultation form, which gathers some basic hair history and hair health information, and why you are interested in hair extensions. It also gives ballpark installation and maintenance pricing. I follow up with a personal virtual consultation where we talk about your current hair routine, as well as answering all of your pricing and time questions.

For instance, if you already have the length you enjoy but you want to add fullness and styling support, you may only need one row of extensions. The amount of time you're in the salon for your appointment would be a little less than if you needed two rows, and the pricing would also be lower. I give you my professional recommendation based on your current hair and the desired goal, along with accurate price quote for both the initial installation appointment and your maintenance appointments.

I don't like surprises, and I want you to have all the information you need to make an educated decision. So if you think you're ready for the time and financial investment, and I believe you're a good fit for what I offer, we'll schedule you for your install, place your appointment retainer, and get ready for the hair of your dreams.

And if it's not the right time, at least you know what to expect when you are ready. Hope this helps!

Have any other questions about handtied hair extensions? Ask me by dropping a comment below! If you're interested in getting your complimentary consultation for Luxury Hair Extensions at Strands Salon click here to fill out my consultation form!

Comments

Popular Posts