WIll Extensions Help My Hair Grow?

 

Jolie's most recent photoshoot was FIRE! 

As a luxury hair extension artist, I believe part of my work is to share valuable information and debunk myths surrounding extensions. I want you to know that my goal is to help your hair, and your confidence, improve. That's why I'm very focused on my continuing education.

Let me first start by sharing a controversial sentiment: I DON'T CARE WHAT KIND OF EXTENSIONS YOU WEAR. No, hear me out. Of course, I want you to sit in my chair and invest in the luxury hair extensions I offer, because I absolutely know you will have stunning results, and your natural hair will grow and get healthier while you wear them.

But IF YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS ARE INSTALLED/MAINTAINED BY AN ARTIST WHO LACKS INTEGRITY AND PROPER EDUCATION, YOU MAY END UP VERY DISAPPOINTED, POSSIBLY LEFT WITH DAMAGED HAIR.

My goal is to ensure you understand the investment you are making. This means we will go over all the time and money you will be spending to maintain your luxurious hair, as well as knowing the realistic results you can expect. This is why our consultation process is so vital! 

Let me share Jolie's very first appointment results with you now.

Before NBR® Extensions, June 29, 2020

Before and After, 3 custom rows of NBR®, June 29, 2020

Let's take a moment to appreciate what's going on here, shall we? First, Jolie wasn't technically an ideal candidate because her layers were all pretty short. Her hair was uniform in length all around her head, since she was in the process of regrowing it from cancer treatments. You can see her natural curls and thickness were going to be an uphill battle. With our understanding that she would need to wear three full rows and do a little more styling until her length balanced out, we moved ahead with her transformation. We were both thrilled with her results.

Each maintenance visit, we saw more and more progress. Growing out an awkward length is never fun, but wearing NBR® truly allowed Jolie the feel confident and enjoy her hair again, especially after suffering through such a devastating health trauma.

In about 15 months, Jolie's natural hair grew enough that she could graduate to wearing just one row to add fullness and style support! Yes, that top photo from March 2022? That is HER NATURAL LENGTH, with one row of completely seamless extensions hidden in there! I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that's a record for hair growth!

Ok, to answer your question, Yes, the luxury extensions I specialize in will ABSOLUTELY protect your natural hair, and make you feel 100% confident while it grows. I have so many guests who have experienced this very same thing, even I have! Are you ready to have amazing hair while you grow out an awkward length? Or is your fine hair super wispy and breaks off before it can even get long? The Experience at Strands Salon may be a great fit for you! You can click this link to submit your consultation form! I can't wait for you to see what dream hair feels like!
 



Comments

Popular Posts