|Beautiful Birthday Girl!|
- foiled in blonde highlights using PaulMitchell Dual Purpose powder with 30 volume.
- reshaped style using point-cutting for layers
- applied AG Plastique extra hold volumizer from roots to ends; dried hair using my hands to apply tension and wrapping technique around head for smoothness. Once about 90% dry, added direction and volume using large round brush
- started with bare face
- applied Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream with foundation brush; patted to remove excess
- applied foundation with same brush; patted off excess
- contoured with matte bronzer under cheekbones; added warm pink blush at apples
- softly highlighted tops of cheekbones, cupid's bow, bridge of nose and brow bones with powdered highlighter
- used angled brush to push in MAC Carbon shadow at lash line and topped with thick line of black smudgy liner
- buffed liner to create smoky finish; contoured and smudged with midtone brown/grey shadow; patted light-golden shadow to inside corner of lid
- spritzed entire face with MAC fix+ to get rid of powdery look and set makeup
- curled lashes and layered several coats of two different mascaras (better than falsies if you've never been comfortable in strip lashes!)
- slicked on shimmery nude gloss
Love helping my girls get their glam on!!
Cheers to being fancy on your birthday (or EVERYDAY!!!)